[Nfb-krafters-korner] rag rugs

Carolyn Lapp lappland at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 1 05:50:47 UTC 2010

hi carol,
thank you so much for responding to my post. i have never made a rag rug and
would love to try crocheting one. i would need a list of necessary supplies
and easy to follow instructions. i have been crocheting simple items since i
was 12 years old and am always looking for new things to make. i would
appreciate any help you could give me. thanks again and take care.
carolyn