[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION:If you could have a giftcard to any craft store, which one would it be?

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Sat Apr 3 01:38:13 UTC 2010

We have a couple of local stores here that have really beautiful things and are tres expensive, so I would love to have a gift certificate from Pins and Needles, The Wooly Lamb, and Pennington Quilt, and Jo-Ann's, of course.

Thanks all for your help with increasing.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I think I should just be backing out of the one loop, so I will have to give it a try.

Sue