[Nfb-krafters-korner] Would you like to help out on a Granny Square Bat Mitzvah project?

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 8 13:27:36 UTC 2010

I am forwarding on information about a Bat Mitzvah project my friend's
daughter is doing.

She is looking for Granny Squares.

I will paste her information below.
=====begin forwarded message====---------------
My name is Zmira and I am working on a project for my Bat Mitzvah. I want to
collect as many granny squares as possible over the next year and turn them
into blankets for people in need. Once a month we will meet at my home for
tea, cookies and crocheting. If you are in the area, please join us. I am
also asking people to make squares on their own and send them to me. Please
help me make lots of people feel safe and warm.

Zmira
=====end forwarded message==========
For those of you looking for more information:
If any of you are on Face Book

It is called:  Crocheting for a Cause
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=280771237314&ref=mf

 When I asked her for size requirements, she said" We will take any size you
make. Most have been 6 or 8 inches. and that "We will be collecting through
next January, 2011
"

Mailing address:

You can send them to

 Zmira Stouber
32 Mount Ave.
Providence, RI 02906.

When you mail them please include at minimum where you are sending them
from.  She now has submitters from as far away as Spain!

Thanks so much for your help with this project.
Dixie
Cobalt and I are once again joining the Walk for Fidelco. Would you please
consider supporting us?  Our webpage is:
    http://www.firstgiving.com/dixieandcobalt