[Nfb-krafters-korner] we have some new folks here

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 03:39:29 UTC 2010

We have new folks that have joined us recently I would like to welcome and
I have a question to ask everyone.

So please read on here.

First to the new folks introduce yourself and ttell us what type of
crafting you enjoy doing.

Please check out our classes over on our website and sign up for any
classes that might interest you at:
_ww.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

My     question to everyone is who sews or might be  interested in sewing
and using the cotton knit fabrics that have the spandex in  it:  Let me know
as I have a good resource for the fabric and they have  some great patterns
available, too.