[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION: What things asablindcrafter do you find difficult in working your craft of choice?

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 17 12:42:36 UTC 2010

I get frustrated with not being able to find well written descriptions of
how the finished project will look when I am done.  Sometimes I can figure
out how something will look when it is finished by reading over the pattern
and picturing it in my head.  But, sometimes that just is not possible.

Annette