[Nfb-krafters-korner] macrame

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 05:27:54 UTC 2010

I'm still open to do a beginner and intermediate macrame class.  I have 2
simple belts. I talked to Joyce about one.  All I would have to do is to
help the class do the first few segments and then let them finish the belt
on their own time.
I went to Michaels here in MN and found that they claimed macrame had fallen
out of favor and they no longer carried the supplies. But I looked on the
internet and wow, there are lots of macrame websites where you can get
anything you need.
So Joyce, let me know what you want me to do.
Happy krafting.
--le