[Nfb-krafters-korner] CT Sheep Festival.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 18:18:47 UTC 2010

I forgot all about the sheep festival.  I had talked with my friend  last
year and we thought about going up to it with both our  Granddaughters.  I
thought the girls would like seeing the animals.

What size triangle loom do you think you would like.  I have a person  that
made a couple for me.  I enjoyed working with his tri loom as he made  it
more tactile for me.  I have had a couple of my tri looms made for  me.  The
people that made my larger looms worked with me to design them so  I could
feel them better.  Going down the wsides to the point of the  triangle every
8 or 10 pegs they made longer so I could tell if I was in the  proper place.
 You can wrap a peg twice without realizing it.  Most of  the tri loom
makers use a color on every other peg so by sight you know if you  skipped or
double wrapped a peg.  By using the longer pegs I could know by  touch.

I prefer wooden peg triangle looms.

We will have to get together Dixie, then you can teach me how to spin and I
 can teach you how to weave on a tri loom.

Joyce