[Nfb-krafters-korner] chat number.

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 27 16:47:13 UTC 2010

Terry,

It is pretty obvious that Joyce and Laurie had set up a new number and since
they set it up, they knew what number to post.

I have used these services before and even though you set up a number and
test it when you set it up, some times things happen and it doesn't work
when you actually have the meeting. These are free services and we should be
greatful that we are not paying for them. Having the occasional (because it
obviously is not all the time since you have attended many classes and
Monday Night Chats) is just something that must be taken in stride.

The only reason the old number is still on the website is because I just got
my internet back on my desktop one and a half days ago and I have not
updated the website yet.

If a phone number comes from Joyce, you can be assured that it is the
official number.

Cindy Sheets, 1st VP, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division