[Nfb-krafters-korner] for sale at national

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Apr 27 17:32:52 UTC 2010

I will be selling braille book marks, eye glass cases, NFB Whozit coaster sets and coaster sets of many other designs.
For next year, I am thinking of making some cubic cleanex boxes and plastic canvis mugs with plastic covers.  They have mugs and you make the design and unscrew the mug and insert the design.
They are hand washable.  Let me know if you have any more ideas.
I also have 2 NFB Whozit key chains.
Any key chain ideas, out there?
Has anyone shipped crafts to convention?
Is it cheaper to take a suitcase or ship?  How do you know it will get there in time with out fedexing it.
I heard about those boxes that you can ship anything for about $5.00.

Dianne;
How will you ship your seramics?
Do you make any animals?

Forgot to say, for you new people, all my work is plastic canvis, as of now.
Thinking of combining beading into my plastic canvis.  You all might be the first to see if it works!
Terry