[Nfb-krafters-korner] Earring Class Wednesday Night

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 00:39:54 UTC 2010

The phone number for the class is not working as of Tuesday Night.   The
folks that are interested in this class will have to see what Laurie comes  up
with for a phone number on the class.  I asked her to post it to the  list
so everyone will knowwhat number will be used.

We have no control over these things and as said by our First Vp, Cindy,
the numbers have worked and been tested prior to me giving them out.

Watch for Laurie's message regarding this class.

Joyce