[Nfb-krafters-korner] Macramé with Gimp or Plastic Lace

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Apr 28 16:49:01 UTC 2010

Dixie;
Are you saying the got the term lace from the idea, like lacing your shoes or lacing the holes in leather to make something.  When I heard lace, I was thinking of the holes you find in fabric lace.  Now this makes more sence.
See my comment made sence after all.
Lace has 2 meanings.
Thanks for your explination.
Terry