[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Sewel Boards

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 22:47:30 UTC 2010

My favourite neon colour is pink, followed closely by orange. If you
can't make it neon, don't worry about it. It was just a hope. Either
way I would like one; where do I send the check (you can give me the
address privately).

I can't wait to get this. It sounds great!

~Jewel

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!