[Nfb-krafters-korner] Qu on Nifty Knitter heart pompom maker

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon Aug 2 15:29:20 UTC 2010

________________________________

From: joseli Walter [mailto:joseli at thezoolady.net]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 5:31 PM
To: Blindhands at aol.com
Subject: Could you forward to the list?

ok, for some reason I don't have the KK email addi in my address book,
but have a question maybe someone could answer.

I just purchased a nifty nitter heart pompom maker.  Unfortunately, the
instructions I got with it don't scan properly and I can't find any
instructions online.  I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to use this
thing or could one of the sighted people on the list maybe find and
explain the instructions? Thanks in advance.

Joseli