[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cherry coffee

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 18:28:38 UTC 2010

aHello list,
NFB of Migigan is selling this coffee.  You can go to buy it from
us soon.  It is the Lelanau coffee.
If you would like to support our affiliate, at this point, let me
know your info, and I will get you the coffee.  Thanks.
Mary Wurtzel

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:42:08 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Cherry coffee

>I found where I went and saw the cherry coffee several years ago.
It was in Glenville Michigan.  Below is the web page from a
business in Traverse City that sells cherry coffee.  I never did
find my catalog from Glenville that had same type of goods for
sell.