[Nfb-krafters-korner] How Are The Beginner Knitters Doing??

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Aug 2 19:54:16 UTC 2010

Hi Knitters:

Just checking in for an update on how everybody is doing with the knitting.  Please, if you're having problems, let me know and if you need extra help I'll have time tomorrow afternoon after 1:30 to about 4 PM and then in the evening from 7:30 to about 9 PM.  Otherwise, I have free time on Thursday in the afternoon from 2:30 to 4:30 or evening from 7:30 to 9 PM.

So speak up if you need one on one help.  Or if you want to say that you're doing well that will be good to hear as well! <SMILE>

Talk later.

Eileen