[Nfb-krafters-korner] What a great Monday Night Chat!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 12:01:55 UTC 2010

For those of you who did not go to last night's chat, you missed a great
one.  We had 19 folks on the line and Davey Hulse, author of The Touch of
Yarn we truly enjoyed.  He talked about how he got interested in knitting  and
what motivated him to write his book.  He answered everyone's  questions.

I really want to thank him for a delightful evening.

He is working on another book, but he is considering doing it in topic
pamphlets and asked our advise and thoughts on that idea.He is estimating about
 a month or a little more from now having a website up where you can
purchase his  book in downloadable files or order his book in Braille.  Until then
you  can send your inquiries about his book to:

_Davie at BraillePlus.net_ (mailto:Davie at BraillePlus.net)

Davie is also involved in something for the IPhone and has offered to
return if we would like to hear more about what he is working on for the  IPhone.

Many thanks go out to Davey and hats off for a job well done with the  book.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)