[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo and Stick Weaving

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 3 12:30:17 UTC 2010

Great!

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Terrence van
Ettinger
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 7:37 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo and Stick Weaving

Hey there Annette,
No, I haven't posted it yet.  I'll have it up some time tomorrow; I'm
working on the instructions but am going to put them down before I fall
asleep and write something idiotic like putting clockwise when I mean
counterclockwise or the like.  '-)

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6

On Aug 2, 2010, at 5:52 PM, "Annette Carr" <amcarr1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Yes, I would like to learn more about kumihimo.  If you have already
> posted it, I apologize as I missed it some how.
>
> Annette

>>> Nfb-krafters-korner: