[Nfb-krafters-korner] Prayer shaw

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 00:03:18 UTC 2010

Eileen,

Thanks you for this information, I have looked into the link you sent and I
am very interested. There is a couple in my area which I will check out and
get information. I liked the instructions and thank you for sending this
link, the good news for me they also say you can crochet shaw also. I
already know how to do this, so I question if I would like to do this as a
knitter, and not a crocheter. Either way I love the project, I will keep you
informed.

Terry Knox