[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo and Stick Weaving

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:40:35 UTC 2010

That's definitely doable. I'm thinking it would need to be a weekend class though as I don't get off work until basically 9 pm eastern. Also, would folks want disk, marudai, or one of each?
Btw,, did my instruction post make it to the list? My e-mail gets a little flaky sometimes.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6