[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer fun with Kids

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 01:48:21 UTC 2010

Hi Dixie,
You made me smile with your memories. That's the fun I have been
having this summer. I have been remembering things my Mom did with us
and things I did with my Children and my Daycare Children.  I never
have to plan my email. I just sit down and remember things that ere fun.

Thanks for letting me know you are reading.