[Nfb-krafters-korner] any potters please reply

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Aug 5 03:15:26 UTC 2010

Just had a veryenjoyable conversation with Jeannie, and she is an amazing
woman. It is so important for artists to encourage each other through the
sight loss and addustment we have to make. Love helping another person, and
I need lots of help myself at times. too.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com