[Nfb-krafters-korner] circular needle question

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Aug 5 03:28:52 UTC 2010

I'm not a fine lace knitter and have only used the triple zeros as more of a
tool in knitting for other things.  Years ago I tried doing knitting a
cotton type of crochet thread which I don't recall the name of, but found it
too difficult since I could not feel the individual stitches so easily
because they weigh next to nothing.  The only thing I have been tempted to
beaded amulet types of bags.  My thought was that by placing beads on the
yarn, it might make the yarn a little weightier  and easier to work with.  I
have not tried it, but its in my head that I should revisit the small
needles and fine yarn with beads.

One of these days, I'll pull the needed supplies out and try it again!

Eileen