[Nfb-krafters-korner] circular needle question

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 04:02:39 UTC 2010

That's funny you mention the bags with beads...several years ago when I had
to learn to knit for my occupational therapy certification....I had a senior
citizen I was working with and she loved using the cotton yarn and she would
place beads into the pattern. I was just thinking of how to do that in a way
that would work...Let me know what you come up with and if you need some
beads...I could send them along.
Peace,
Theresa