[Nfb-krafters-korner] any potters please reply

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat Aug 7 04:31:33 UTC 2010

Hi Jeannie,

I am so glad that you found us. I have a degree in photography as well as a
deep love for drawing with both water color pencils and charcoal. There are
a few of us still trying out ways to satisfy our drawing cravings and we
have a couple of other artists that have recently joined the list. I believe
(memory is a little short at the moment) that both of the new artists have
taken up pottery.

If you learn how to search the archives, look for messages from Lynda
Lambert to find out about her story. I am a little behind in email right now
due to two deaths in the family. However, I bet Lynda might contact you
off-list (that means with a private email that goes only to you) with her
phone number to talk more about art. She has just recently been in an
exhibit and will have one coming up.

Feel free to email me privately at:

slerythema at insightbb.com

To talk more about art and ways to fulfill our visual creativity.

If I don't respond right away, just have patience while I still have days
that I grieve and try to get my life back on a normal mode of track.

Cindy S.
PS There are at least two Cindys here.