[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed Bead and Yarn Storage

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sun Aug 8 14:48:47 UTC 2010

Well, I have something sort of different for my seed beads.  I have an Amish
herb box, which is a round wooden box made from wood strips with a fitted
lid and then inside is about a dozen smaller round boxes that have the name
of an herb painted on it.  I have no idea where my first husband found it,
but it works out perfect for the seed beads.  I can take out the colors I
need, they are wide enough so I don't have to worry about tipping them over
while takeing beads out, and I can also use the open lids as another area to
keep track of needles and other miscellanious items I'm using at the same
time.  The main box is deep enough that small zip bags can be laid inside
and kept together, waiting for the next project.

Since I do such a wide variety of crafts, everything must be boxed/packaged
seperately.  Unfortunately, these boxed/packaged jewls haven't found their
way to the not quite finished craft room.  My husband, the dear that he is,
is forever shifting my jewls from place to place.  When the glorious day
comes and I hang the crafting room plack on the door, my dear sweet husband
will get the new crafting rule, "Keep your paws off my jewls!".

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net