[Nfb-krafters-korner] containers for beading projects

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Aug 8 19:17:00 UTC 2010

Yes, I keep each bead project in it's own container so I can just pick it up
and work on it at any time, or take it with me in a jiffy.

I bought containers at Dollar General that were probably meant to hold
cupcakes or cookies. They are plastic, have a snap down top on them so that
they will never spill or dump out. Also, they stack very well, so I can put
several projects onto my shelf and take up very little space. The containers
are 10 x 13 inches, and 3 inches deep. They are made to stack, and fit
niecely together.

I put the entire project in the box, with all the tubes, bags of beads, and
anything else needed for that project. That way, nothing gets lost or
misplaced and I never have to hunt down anything when I am ready to work on
that project.  I do this with all my knitting projects as well - each is
stored in a separate container and the size of the container is chosen to
fit the project items. So easy.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com