[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello

Joanne Stark suzannegirl25 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 19:19:02 UTC 2010

Hi, I don't actually have a craft yet. However, I've found something that might spark my interest. well, several things, actually: crocheting, pottery, beading, knitting, weaving, or cross-stitch. The trouble is, I'm one of those people who actually has to be with the person teaching me so they can show me hand over hand until I understand what I'm doing. Is there anyone here from Wisconsin or up in Minneapolis who could teach me? Not sure when I'll be up in Minnesota, but hopefully, I will be there in October at the earliest. thank you.