[Nfb-krafters-korner] containers for beading projects

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 00:04:26 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce,
I use a plastic container made for storing screws and such in a work
shop. Mine has about thirty drawers. I can take a drawer out and take
it to my work area.  I label the fronts with the color and size. I
used braille, but with the pen friend it would be easy to add all the
info you want.

My hand fits into the drawers, plastic rectangle shaped boxes, easily
and so do most of the tubes and plastic bags.