[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Progress

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 16:20:45 UTC 2010

Terrence:

If the tail is getting in your way, you can put some tension on it to try
and hold it out of the way until you are past the area where it might be
catching up.  Again, I hold my working yarn in the left hand, so if the tail
is getting in my way, I will often place it between my pinky & ring fingers
of the right hand so I know exactly where it is.

Eileen