[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 9 22:37:31 UTC 2010

I tried to post this to Face Book.  They are having issues tonight... Face
Book says, "An error has occurred."  "We are working on this and trying to
fix it as soon as possible."

Therefore, I will probably not be able to post the chat on Face Book
tonight.

Dixie

JEREMIAH17: 14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall
be saved, for You are my praise.

Only 1% of Americans serve in our military, but, they need 100% of our
support.  Commit an act of kindness for a military family.  ~Dr. Biden