[Nfb-krafters-korner] bar code scanner

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 15:02:34 UTC 2010

We talked about this product on list. I just saw this and thought I would
post it here.

Becky and guide dog Jake

3. Refurbished i.d. Mate Omni Barcode scanner for $699.88 shipped
Blind Mice Mart has refurbished i.d. mate Omni Barcode Scanners for $699.88.
With free shipping, this is at least $500 off the cost of the i.d. Mate
Summit. The Omni has the capability to hold the current bar code database
and comes with all standard accessories.
4. Humanware Raising Prices of Notetakers up to $184, Also Prices VoiceNote
Apex

database 5355 (20100810) __________

http://www.eset.com