[Nfb-krafters-korner] was trays for sorting beadsRe: containers for beading projects

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 10 17:24:36 UTC 2010

There is a covered tray made by Rubbermaid that was designed to carry
deviled eggs.  It has 20 dimples for egg halves.

Another idea is a paint tray.  It is a tray with dimples made for mixing
watercolors.

Dixie

JEREMIAH 22: 3 'Thus says the LORD: "Execute judgment and righteousness, and
deliver the plundered out of the hand of the oppressor. Do no wrong and do
no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, or the widow, nor shed innocent
blood in this place. "

Only 1% of Americans serve in our military, but, they need 100% of our
support.  Commit an act of kindness for a military family.  ~Dr. Biden