[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kim Hello

Kim kim at woodartdesign.com
Wed Aug 11 02:42:08 UTC 2010

I started crocheting in grad school which was about thirty years
ago.  I'll crochet just about anything with yarn.  I haven't done
much with thread.  Do you do any of the afghan stitch stuff?  I
haven't because it seems like they usually involve diagrams and
there is enough other stuff to hold my interest.

Kim

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:41:49 -0500
>Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Kim Hello

>Welcome Kim! I also love to crochet. It is one of the things that
relieves
>stress for me in a busy schedule. Is there a certain item you
like to
>crochet or are you one that just kind of follows which ever
direction your
>fingers and heart lead...smile

that.

>> Welcome once again.