[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer fun with the kids

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 22:22:44 UTC 2010

Looks like, to me, that Joyce is on her way. Shehas done enough with
those girls that they are now using their imagination to keep themselves busy.

This is what it is all about. The more you do with Children the more
you are teaching them to be independant.

Now, you just wait, it won't be long before you find them on the
computer looking up how tomake paper planes.  It was just a few
months ago that we were doing that research and found tons of paterns
to fold paper to make planes.  More ideas then I wanted to study. lol

You are doing a good job with the girls. Just keep it up.  And never
feel bad about taking time for yourself. The girls need to know that
you need time too. Also need to know that
Grandma                 wants to be in the know.