[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer fun with the kids

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 01:39:01 UTC 2010

If you want to knw what over the hill is, think of me, I am giving my
kid books away because my youngest Grand Child is almost ten The
oldest is driving me around.  By the time the Great Grand Kids come
my hands won't work atall.

I don't want to be one of those old ladies who have a housefull of
junk that the kids have to sort. So I had all the kids here Sunday to
help me sort. That is before I am very old. lol