[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT NLS

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 13 09:13:09 UTC 2010

Before you can download books for NLS' BARD website, you have to sign up
through your local library access services.  This is the place where you get
the free 4-track cassette players.  You will then be put on the list to be
provided a free NLS digital player.  You can also purchase your own NLS
player.  Once you have a player, then you can obtain instructions on how to
get an account for downloading the NLS digital books.

HTH,
Annette