[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer fun with the kids

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Aug 13 11:25:37 UTC 2010

I am a resycler.  I take the labels off the pill bottles and off they go in to the plastic, glass and aluminum bag.  I have another bag for cardboard.  I and another lady, started the resycling program at work.  I, myself, like shallow containers for my beads.  This way they spread out and are easy to pick up and if you have any sight, you get a bigger field of what color is in your container.  I also think they are less likely to spill.
Do you just use the med bottles for storage or do you actually work directly out of the bottle.  If I ever go that method, I might put the contence of a bottle in a larger container, while working.

Terry P.