[Nfb-krafters-korner] web braille

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Aug 13 23:22:04 UTC 2010

Theresa:

If you're registered for Web Braille, then when you search or look through
the offerings from the web site for NLS that has always been in place you
can access Web Braille titles right from there provided you know your user
id & password.  I have mine set to the default for that web Site so I just
need to click on the volume link and it will start prompting me for the
download and where I want the files saved to.

If I'm not mistaken I think it was just the NLS catalog.

Eileen