[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer fun with the kids

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 03:01:31 UTC 2010

I love this thread.  You guys are really making me smile.  I
absolutely love hearing stories from older people about their
childhoods and am fascinated by how people have amused themselves
throughout history, particularly the noncomputer/television/radio
generations.  So what are some crafts that some of you used to do when
you were children?

All the best,
Eleni