[Nfb-krafters-korner] Any spinners on the list?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat Aug 14 03:13:57 UTC 2010

This is something I have considered trying. I really like cotton and have
read about the cotton spinners in India. So far, I have no goals of spinning
for every project or a lot, but I would like to try my hand it. Please let
us know how you fair with the drop spindle. I don't want to buy a wheel to
try spinning so I am interested in this method that is also portable.

Cindy S.

et.org/blueher
ons%40sbcglobal.net