[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT NLS

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Aug 15 15:25:39 UTC 2010

Grin, yes, I meant to say that.  I wrote the message in a hurry and sounded real articulate.  *laughing*  I'm blaming it on lack of coffee, just as I blame any inarticulate moments I have.  It is good to know they're going to have Web Braille and BARD downloads in one place.  That will make it a little easier.  Since we're talking about books, I heard that Bookshare is offering three months free and that they will waive the $25 setup fee.  I hadn't checked it out yet, but I heard it at work.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan