[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Resource

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Aug 15 15:51:17 UTC 2010

Let me tell you, these ladies can teach you to fold am make neat
things over the phone. I could have never done any of this, but the
classes here have changd all that. Now, I make all my jewerly boxes
and such.  We have learned to make frogs, flowers and more.

Don't miss the next class. You will be thrilled.HenriettaAt 10:52 PM