[Nfb-krafters-korner] for sale

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Aug 15 23:10:47 UTC 2010

As hot as it is now, I was reminded the other day why it does not hurt to
have a shawl with you.  I was in a seminar that was freezing.  Even my
husband who is normally warm was uncomfortable.

So for the cold doctors offices, morning running errands, setting up
displays at craft shows, offices, I have shawls that stay on your shoulders
keeping you hands free to do the things you need to do.

Right now I have a couple of white and one black, but can make them in most
colors.  Catch me fast as I am going yarn shopping on Monday, smile.  I have
two stores to go to, so a good variety of colors to choose from.

Contact me at:

b.butterfly at comcast.net

Becky and guide dog Jake

database 5368 (20100815) __________