[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Day for Me

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 16 15:34:34 UTC 2010

Very, very cool!

Dixie

~ @-> ~ <-@ ~
JEREMIAH 42: 10 'If you will still abide in this land, then I will build you
and not pull you down, and I will plant you and not pluck you up. For I
relent concerning the disaster that I have brought upon you.
Did you know?
Only 1% of Americans serve in our military, but, they need 100% of our
support.  Commit an act of kindness for a military family.  ~Dr. Biden