[Nfb-krafters-korner] sweater calculater

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 21:40:29 UTC 2010

For those of you that were at the beginners knitting class Friday night and
 anyone else interested, I spoke about a sweater pattern that I use a lot.
 You put in the measurements, needle size you want to use and your gauge
and it  will produce a raqglan sweater pattern knit from the neck down with
circular  needles.

Take a look at all the pattern stitches on this website that you can
calculate into this basic pattern if you want.

_http://www.knittingfool.com/pages/topdown.guest.cfm_
(http://www.knittingfool.com/pages/topdown.guest.cfm)

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)