[Nfb-krafters-korner] Candle Making

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 16 22:25:09 UTC 2010

When I was a little kid, my mother and I used to make candles.  I remember
making candles in a half gallon paper milk carton, filling it with ice cubes
and then pouring the wax over that.  The finished candle had a lacy look as
there were holes where all the ice cubes had been after they melted away.

We also used to make sand candles in which we would pour the wax into a
hollow in the sand.  When it hardened the outside layer of the candle was a
bowl of sand.

Dixie

JEREMIAH 42: 10 'If you will still abide in this land, then I will build you
and not pull you down, and I will plant you and not pluck you up. For I
relent concerning the disaster that I have brought upon you.
Did you know?
Only 1% of Americans serve in our military, but, they need 100% of our
support.  Commit an act of kindness for a military family.  ~Dr. Biden