[Nfb-krafters-korner] Homework For Tonight's Knitting Class.

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 17 17:36:17 UTC 2010

	Stockinet is one entire row of knit then the next row pearl, then
the third row knit, the fourth row pearl and so on.  It gives the texture
most flat sweaters are made from.  Flat meaning the sweaters without cables
and other fancy textures.

One side is smooth and the reverse is bumpy.

Garter stitch is just knit, on every stitch of every row.  It makes
horizontal ridges on both sides, every other row.

	Dixie

~ @-> ~ <-@ ~
JEREMIAH 46: 27 "But do not fear, O My servant Jacob, and do not be
dismayed, O Israel! For behold, I will save you from afar, and your
offspring from the land of their captivity; Jacob shall return, have rest
and be at ease; No one shall make him afraid. 28 Do not fear, O Jacob My
servant," says the LORD, "For I am with you; For I will make a complete end
of all the nations to which I have driven you, but I will not make a
complete end of you. I will rightly correct you, for I will not leave you
wholly unpunished."

Did you know?
Only 1% of Americans serve in our military, but, they need 100% of our
support.  Commit an act of kindness for a military family.  ~Dr. Biden