[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Mary

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 02:03:47 UTC 2010

Hi Mary,
It is no wonder you don't do everything in your schedule. Your
schedule is full and over flowing.  I know how that is.

No you didn't tell me about the wedding. I haven't told you about
David's Son, Tommy's, wedding either. He got married last
Saturday.  It is sad to watch kids with slight disabilities try to
make it in this world.

I am so sorry about your Dog. It is a hard thing.  But I think, that
a sick dog who is treated for a long time for cancer or other major
illness is sadder.  I don't believe that dogs are put on this earth
to suffer. I believe in treating illnesses that have a good chance of
recovery or content living, but not those who suffer.  But that is
me, and I know, I am not as close to my dogs are many people are.  I
will ray that God gives you the grace to manage this week.

I went to Shipshewana today. It was a lot of fun. Just me and two
good friends.  We shopped until Jeannie almost dropped. We ate three
meals out and laughed and spent a bit of money. Nothing major though.
I did see a quilt for four thousand and five hundred dollars.  Could
anyone sleep under it? lol

I will keep Maria in my prayers too.

Gary seems to be doing well right now. I am so glad.  But we have a
ways to go to get him employable again.

It is late and I am tired from the day of fun so will write again soon.