[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting terms

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 18 20:09:34 UTC 2010

Joyce;
I will be getting a copy when I can afford to.  Selling the car has brought about some problems I did not expect.  Lawyer fews and the check to cover the payment of the car will not clear for about ten days.  This is causing me to make another car payment.  Also they have not put the virus protection on the lap top and I can not read something like that at work, I do not think.  I get payed on Friday, so I will get the check in the mail to you.  I have been planning to go to Ocean city, for the first time, during the summer, so it is going to be hard to find the money for that.
I just started my evaluation with DORS.
Hopefully by the end of September, I will have things under control.  It will take 3 pay periods to get him off my health insurance! We also had to stop my car insurance.

Terry