[Nfb-krafters-korner] summer fun with Kids

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 19 13:14:47 UTC 2010

Each year our local community has a costume parade on Labor Day Weekend.
One of my very favorite costumes I ever saw was made from a paper plate and
crepe paper streamers.  It was a cute little girl, maybe 3 years old in a
pink bathing suit, and tied to the top of her head was an up-side-down
paper plate.  Glued all along the edge of the plate and dangling down about
2 or 3 feet long were the streamers in red, pink, and white colors.  This
was the most darling little red jellyfish I have ever seen!

And, with regards to your butterflies...
We used to make those  butterflies with a coffee filter as the wings.  Then
using colored water drips to color the wings of the butterfly.  Either with
water color paints, or water colored with food coloring.

Dixie

~ @-> ~ <-@ ~
Psalms 47: 8 Do not hold against us the sins of the
fathers; may your mercy come quickly to meet us, for we are in desperate
need. 9 Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver
us and forgive our sins for your name's sake.

Did you know?

Only 1% of Americans serve in our military, but, they need0% of our support.
Commit an act of kindness for a military family.  ~Dr. Biden